Terms of Service:
Arrow Technology Solutions ("Company") is proposing a Level 2 I.T. Engineering Services agreement ("Agreement") for a period of 3 years. The Agreement covers the provision of I.T. Services to the Client as described in this document.
- Scope of Services
The I.T. Services provided by the Company include 24/7 monitoring of all systems listed below:
- Network Devices: Firewall, Switches, Network Attached Storage
- Servers: Cloud, Host, Virtual Machines, BareMetal
- Workstations: Windows, macOS & Linux Systems
The I.T. Services also include patches and firmware updates for all systems listed above, as well as the following:
- Appliances: Hypervisor, Firewall, NAS Firmware Upgrade
- Windows: Critical, Security & Cumulative Updates, and more
- Third Party: Most common third-party software updates
The Company will also perform daily tasks on all systems including:
- Daily Windows Workstation Cleanup
- Daily Windows Server Backups
- Daily All Systems AV Scans
The Company provides full support during business hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri. In the event of an emergency, the Company will provide support after hours and on weekends if needed (x1.5 per hour). Any overtime hours will be converted into I.T. Billable Tickets for each incident or request.
- Additional Services
The Company also offers recommendations for upgrades and hardware changes as needed, as well as assistance with internet service provider cut overs and I.T. support for third-party applications and hardware.
Our I.T. Services enable the Client to run their business efficiently and focus on their customers and business operations.